Central Area Dental Clinic
2101 E. Yesler Way
Seattle, WA - 98122
Central Area Dental Clinic provides ongoing care for children and adults who reside in King County. Children and some adult groups are the first priority for limited appointments. For emergency dental care we treat out-of-county residents on a first come, first served basis.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions
- Oral health education
- Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services.
- Urgent care services for all patients on a first come, first served basis.
- We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM. We are closed most federal holidays.
- To establish or continue ongoing care, call to make an appointment at 206-461-7801. If you are going to be late to your appointment, please call as soon as possible—we may have to reschedule you. If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us at least 3 hours notice. We will be happy to set up a new appointment.
- We offer walk in hours for urgent care needs, Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM on a first come, first served basis as time permits.
We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We are closed most federal holidays. We offer walk-in hours for urgent care needs, Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM on a first come, first served basis as time permits. If you have a dental emergency, call our main number at 206-461-7801.
We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 50,000 patients at our 17 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
The mission of Neighborcare Health is to provide comprehensive health care to families and individuals who have difficulty accessing care; respond with sensitivity to the needs of our culturally diverse patients; and advocate and work with others to improve the overall health status of the communities we serve.
Please contact the dental clinics themselves to confirm that the hours and/or services have not changed.
Have you visited Central Area Dental Clinic?
Let us know about your experience by using the form below.
Closest Area Dental clinics
ICHS - International District Medical & Dental Clinic 0.93 miles
Union Gospel Mission Dental Clinic 1.24 miles
Georgetown Dental Clinic 3.76 miles
45th Street Medical & Dental Clinic 4.41 miles
Southeast Dental Clinic 4.42 miles
ICHS - Holly Park Medical & Dental Clinic 4.54 miles
Rainier Beach Dental Clinic 5.88 miles
Seattle Indian Health Board Youth Services 6.69 miles
North Public Health Center - North Dental Clinic 8.14 miles