Central Area Dental Clinic
2101 E. Yesler Way
Seattle, WA - 98122
Did you see a problem with this listing?
Central Area Dental Clinic provides ongoing care for children and adults who reside in King County. Children and some adult groups are the first priority for limited appointments. For emergency dental care we treat out-of-county residents on a first come, first served basis.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions
- Oral health education
- Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services.
- Urgent care services for all patients on a first come, first served basis.
- We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM. We are closed most federal holidays.
- To establish or continue ongoing care, call to make an appointment at 206-461-7801. If you are going to be late to your appointment, please call as soon as possible—we may have to reschedule you. If you are going to miss your appointment, please give us at least 3 hours notice. We will be happy to set up a new appointment.
- We offer walk in hours for urgent care needs, Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM on a first come, first served basis as time permits.
We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We are closed most federal holidays. We offer walk-in hours for urgent care needs, Monday through Thursday from 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM on a first come, first served basis as time permits. If you have a dental emergency, call our main number at 206-461-7801.
We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 50,000 patients at our 17 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
The mission of Neighborcare Health is to provide comprehensive health care to families and individuals who have difficulty accessing care; respond with sensitivity to the needs of our culturally diverse patients; and advocate and work with others to improve the overall health status of the communities we serve.
Sliding scale fees are available.
WA Apple Health (medicaid), most Medicare Advantage plans, and Private insurance are accepted.
Specialty care such as crown, dentures, partials and root cannals must be fully paid before the work is started.
|Questions To Ask Your Dentist||
How am I expected to pay?
What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
What Documents am I required to provide?
Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.