See All Clinton Dental Clinics
About Anderson County Health Department Dental Clinic
Anderson County Health Department provides the following health services:
- Primary Care
- Pediatric Services
- Medical Services
- Family Planning services
- Dental Services
The Anderson County Dental Clinic is staffed with a dentist and dental assistants.
Patients are seen by appointments and pay according to sliding fee scale.
Some private insurance and TennCare are accepted.
Mondays through Thursdays 8:00am - 3:30pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Anderson County Health Department Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Anderson County Health Department Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Anderson County Health Department Dental Clinic.