See All Benton Dental Clinics
About Benton Dental Associates - Emergency Dental Clinic
Benton Dental Associates - Emergency Dental Clinic provides the following health services:
- Comprehensive oral exams
- Complete hygienic care
- First dental visits for children
- Restorative treatment (with or without nitrous oxide gas)
- Space maintenance and management
- Oral surgery
- Restoration dentistry
- Root canal therapy
- Periodontal treatment (cleaning twice a year)
- Removable dental prosthesis
- Tooth whitening
- Cosmetic procedures
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Benton Dental Associates - Emergency Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Benton Dental Associates - Emergency Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Benton Dental Associates - Emergency Dental Clinic.