See All Boynton Beach Dental Clinics
About Caridad Health and Dental Clinic
Caridad Health Clinic provides the following health services:
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
Dental Clinic Services:
Preventive and Restorative Care
Dental Hygiene Services
General exams and treatment plans, radiographs, panoramic films, dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, oral hygiene products, sealants, fillings, extractions, pulpotomy, space maintainers, surgical procedures, emergencies.
Costs for services: None
Children 2 to 12 years of age are treated two days a week by fourth year dental students and residents from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, under supervision of faculty.
Teens 13 to 17 years of age are treated by the school's third year students.
Adults and some teens are treated by volunteer dentists.
A 20-hour per week on-staff general dentist sees only adults
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday closed
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Caridad Health and Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Caridad Health and Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Caridad Health and Dental Clinic.