Clinica Romero Community Health Center
123 S Alvarado St
Los Angeles, CA - 90057
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday closed
LOS ANGELES DENTAL CLINICS
Did you see a problem with this listing?
Clinica Romero Community Health Center provides the following health services:
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
- Mental Health
Some Services Provided:
- Space maintainers
- Oral health education
Primary Health Services:
- Prenatal care
- Obstetrics / gynecology
- Pharmacy / medications
- Cancer screenings
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
- HIV testing
- Diagnostic and laboratory services
- Sexually transmitted disease diagnosis and treatment
- Preventive and specialty health care for adults and children
- Wellness classes, including nutrition, and diabetes education
- Care for diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, and other chronic conditions
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Diabetes Retinopathy screening and management
- Glaucoma evaluation and management
- Corneal and Retinal diseases evaluation and management
- Spectacle prescriptions
- LASIK consultation and co-management
- Education of eye-related conditions
- Individual Counseling
- Child & Adolescent Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling:
- "Healing is a Choice" Support Group in English and Spanish
This Clinic is based on Sliding scale fees which are variable prices for products, services, or taxes based on a customer's ability to pay. Such fees are thereby reduced for those who have lower incomes, or alternatively, less money to spare after their personal expenses, regardless of income.
|Questions To Ask Your Dentist||
How am I expected to pay?
What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
What Documents am I required to provide?
Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable, and culturally-sensitive health care and other services to the underserved communities of Greater Los Angeles regardless of their ability to pay by upholding the legacy and tradition of Monseñor Oscar A. Romero. We are driven to educate and empower Salvadoran, and other community members, through community organizing, health education, and social justice and exchange programs in El Salvador.
User Questions & Answers
Clinica Romero Community Health Center Crowd Sourced Rates
No dental services rates have been added. Be the first to add a price for services!
Do you know how much Clinica Romero Community Health Center charges for services?
LOS ANGELES DENTAL CLINICS
Frequently Asked Questions