See All Concord Dental Clinics
About The Community Free Clinic of Cabarrus County
Community Free Clinic provides the following health services:
- Medical Services
- Dental Services.
Mon - Sat, 8am - 3:30pm
This is a Safety Net Dental Clinic.
Safety Net Dental Clinics are non profit dental clinics where low income families or individuals can go for dental care.
Most clinics accept insurance, N.C. Medicaid and N.C. Health Choice for Children.
Many of these clinics also provide services on a sliding-fee scale to low-income patients who have no dental insurance.
There are Safety Net Dental Clinics in most of North Carolina’s 100 counties.
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
The Community Free Clinic of Cabarrus County Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with The Community Free Clinic of Cabarrus County? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about The Community Free Clinic of Cabarrus County.