See All Waterbury Dental Clinics
About Community Health Center of Waterbury
Community Health Center, Inc. is a private, non-profit agency providing primary care and social services. Its quality health care services are available to all, and particularly to those who cannot gain access to such services elsewhere.
Dental clinic services provided at this location:
Dental Hygiene only.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Health Center of Waterbury Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Health Center of Waterbury? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Health Center of Waterbury.