See All New Brunswick Dental Clinics
About Eric B. Chandler Health Center
Eric B. Chandler Health Center's primary and preventive dental services assess and treat tooth decay, oral cancers and gum disease.
Accepts Medicaid and Medicare.
Patients who are uninsured may receive primary and preventive health and dental services on a "sliding fee scale", based on verified income and dependents.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am – 8:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am –12:30 pm
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Eric B. Chandler Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Eric B. Chandler Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Eric B. Chandler Health Center.