See All Ewen Dental Clinics
About Ewen Dental Center
Accepts insurance/Medicaid and offers a sliding fee scale based income if uninsured.
UPARHS offers medical, dental and other services to all residents of the area who are in need of quality care from the newborn to the elderly.
Services are offered by appointment or on a walk-in basis if possible.
Dental Services Include:
- Emergency care – Toothaches, abscesses are given priority
- General dentistry – Dentists perform examinations, x-rays, treatment plans, fillings, extractions and other needed procedures as part of routine care for you and your family.
- Hygiene – Cleanings, fluoride treatments, oral health education is done by registered dental hygienists. Six month check ups are scheduled through a recall system.
- Procedures – Root canals, crowns, partials and dentures are done on a limited basis.
Accepts insurance/Medicaid and offers a sliding fee scale based income if uninsured
Hours of operation: Permanently Closed
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Ewen Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Ewen Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Ewen Dental Center.
Rate and comment
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: If I don't qualify for free care or sliding scale, based on my income, how much do I have to pay for dental services?
Answer: The cost of dental services varies from State to State, and, from one Clinic to another. We have a question and answer section above that may answer some of your questions. If it does not, please call the clinic directly. We list the phone number above.
Question: Do I qualify for free or low cost services in a Community Health Center if I have an Insurance that does not cover everything and with a high deductible?
Answer: A community Health Center can be used by anyone, whether they have insurance or not, the cost will be based on a sliding scale. Contact your local community health care for more information.
Question: Can I schedule, reschedule, or cancel an appointment with a Clinic through your website?
Answer: No. We do not have direct contact with any of the Clinics listed on our website, we only provide the locations with the clinics and/or Community Health Centers contact information, you must call them directly.
Question: Who should I contact to inform that a Clinic have moved to a different location, and/or changed their phone number, or, any other information changed or is wrong, to update the listing?
Answer: Please leave a comment on the form directly above this section. Please be specific on the listing that needs updating, with the new information; or, you may send an email to email@example.com with the new information. Make sure you mention the name and address of the listing. If the Clinic moved location, please mention the previous address in order for us to locate it within our listings.
See All Ewen Dental Clinics