See All Fort Myers Dental Clinics
About Edison Community College Dental Cleaning Clinic
Dental cleaning clinic open to everyone. All ages are accepted.
Costs for services:
- $15 for 18 years of age and older;
- no charge for younger than 18 years of age
Cleaning appointments last three to four hours.
For more than 30 years of age, a pre-treatment screening is required.
* Prices are subject to changes. Please call for updated rates.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Edison Community College Dental Cleaning Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Edison Community College Dental Cleaning Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Edison Community College Dental Cleaning Clinic.