See All Cross City Dental Clinics
About Florida Department of Health in Dixie County
Dental services include:
-Diagnostic Services: Exams and XRays
-Preventative Services: Cleanings, flouride treatments and sealants
-Restorative Services: Resin-based fillings, stainless steel crowns and space maintainers
-Basic Oral Surgery: Extractions
Monday - Thursday, 8am-5pm
Please call to schedule an appointment: 352-498-1360 ext 2102
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Florida Department of Health in Dixie County Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Florida Department of Health in Dixie County? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Florida Department of Health in Dixie County.