See All Clearwater Dental Clinics
About Florida Dental Centers Clearwater
Great value in dentistry to our patients while keeping the fees as inexpensive as possible.
Goal is to offer these services during the fewest number of appointments.
We see emergency patients as quickly as possible and attempt to meet their needs at their initial emergency visit.
Walk-in patients are welcome.
8:00 to 5:30 Monday through Friday
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Florida Dental Centers Clearwater Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Florida Dental Centers Clearwater? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Florida Dental Centers Clearwater.