See All Augusta Dental Clinics
About Christ Community Health Services Augusta
This agency provides affordable, high quality primary medical and dental care to those with no health insurance, or with Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance.
Picture ID/Driver License
Proof of Income
Proof of Insurance (if applicable)
Fees: Sliding Scale starting at $25
Medicaid and Medicare
Christ Community Health offers a full range of dental services for children and adults.
-Routine cleaning and exams
-Basic periodontal treatment
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Christ Community Health Services Augusta Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Christ Community Health Services Augusta? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Christ Community Health Services Augusta.