See All Trenton Dental Clinics
About Henry J. Austin Health Center - Warren Street Dental
This facility houses all medical departments as well as dentistry, specialty programs, and administration.
The first floor offers fast track, pediatrics, adult medicine, ob/gyn care, social services, podiatry, eye care, behavioral health care, nutritional services provided by a registered dietitian, our lab, and an on-site independent pharmacy.
The second floor offers dental services, HIV and Hepatitis C testing and treatment, Senior Care, and administration.
The center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Appointments are encouraged.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Henry J. Austin Health Center - Warren Street Dental Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Henry J. Austin Health Center - Warren Street Dental? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Henry J. Austin Health Center - Warren Street Dental.