See All Lamont Dental Clinics
About Lamont Community Health & Dental Center
Primary Care: Including Family Practice, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Denti-Cal, private insurance, most HMO plans, including Covered California, and cash.
A sliding-fee scale is used to determine rates for the uninsured.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Lamont Community Health & Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Lamont Community Health & Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Lamont Community Health & Dental Center.