See All Enid Dental Clinics
About Great Salt Plains Helath Center - Enid
Provides preventative care, general medical care, dental services and mental health services.
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
24 hour on-call staff
Call to schedule an appointment
Phone: (580) 233-2900
Accepts Medicaid/Sooner-care, Medicare, private insurance, Sliding scale
Insured or uninsured.
Must provide photo ID/driver's license, proof of income for sliding scale services, proof of insurance, proof of residence
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Great Salt Plains Helath Center - Enid Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Great Salt Plains Helath Center - Enid? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Great Salt Plains Helath Center - Enid.