See All Emporium Dental Clinics
About Cameron County Dental Center
Cameron County Health Care Center
Diagnostic: examinations, oral cancer screening and digital radiographs
Preventive: prophylaxis (cleaning), fluoride, oral hygiene instruction, sealants, space maintainers
Restorative: fillings, crowns (caps), bridges
Endodontics: root canals
Periodontics: Treatment of periodontal disease (gum disease)
Monday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 12:00 noon
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Cameron County Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Cameron County Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Cameron County Dental Center.