See All Vista Dental Clinics
About Vista Clinic Grapevine
Vista Clinic Grapevine provides the following health services:
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Dental Clinic services primarily target children.
Children need to see a dentist beginning at age one or when teething begins.
Adult services are limited to pregnant women and emergencies.
- Dental cleanings
- Dental exams
- Emergency Care
- Protective sealants
- Referrals to dental specialists as needed
- Restorative care
- Stainless steel crowns for children
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Vista Clinic Grapevine Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Vista Clinic Grapevine? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Vista Clinic Grapevine.