See All Petersburg Dental Clinics
About Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center
CVHS offers dental services to meet the needs of your entire family.
Services include the full range of general dental care including preventative, restorative, periodontal care, crowns, bridges, and limited cosmetic dentistry.
- wisdom teeth
- endodontic services (root canals)
Dental services are available to patients of all ages with or without insurance.
Also offer a sliding scale fee (based on income and family size) for dental services.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Thursday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center.