See All Richmond Dental Clinics
About Vernon J. Harris Medical Center
Pediatrics and Adult Dentistry
Preventive Dental Care
Oral Health Education
Periodontal/Gum Disease Treatment
Restorative Dental Care
Root Canal Therapy
Emergency Care and Extractions
Please note, there is a cost associated with ALL dental services. The cost is determined during the financial screening process. A sliding fee scale is used for those who qualify.
Monday — Tuesday, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm.
Wednesday — Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Vernon J. Harris Medical Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Vernon J. Harris Medical Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Vernon J. Harris Medical Center.