See All Camden Dental Clinics
About CAMcare Health - East Office
CAMcare Health East Office provides the following health services:
- Pediatric Services
- OB GYN
- Medical Services
- Dental Services.
- Routine Checkups from Age 1
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning of Teeth)
- Fluoride Treatments
- Preventive Care
- Diagnosis, Treatment, Planning and X-rays
- Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery, Removal of Decayed and Impacted Teeth
- Treatment of Gum Diseases
- Replacement of Missing Teeth
- Restorations, Fillings and Bonding
At CAMcare your health care comes first.
No one is denied care because of their inability to pay.
CAMcare offers a sliding fee discount program based on an individual’s income and family size, so that you never have to pay more than you are able.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
CAMcare Health - East Office Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with CAMcare Health - East Office? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about CAMcare Health - East Office.