See All Philadelphia Dental Clinics
About Fairmount Primary Care Center
The Delaware Valley Community Health Dental Department strives to provide comprehensive dental treatment in a friendly and professional environment.
- Root canals
- Periodontal treatment
Appointments are available for both children and adults.
They accept all Pennsylvania Medicaid plans and most commercial insurance plans.
Also has a sliding fee schedule available for those who are under/uninsured.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Fairmount Primary Care Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Fairmount Primary Care Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Fairmount Primary Care Center.