See All Chester Dental Clinics
About Center for Family Health at Community Hospital
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (every other)
General dentistry, with limited services in oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics and prosthodontics.
Care will be provided to anyone in need.
Contact the center for information on accepted insurance plans or other payment options.
Southeastern Delaware County
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Center for Family Health at Community Hospital Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Center for Family Health at Community Hospital? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Center for Family Health at Community Hospital.