See All Paulsboro Dental Clinics
About Camcare Health - Paulsboro
- Routine check-ups
- Fluoride treatments
- Preventative care
- Diagnosis, planning & treatment
- Treatment of gum diseases
- Replacement of missing teeth, crowns,bridges,partials and dentures
- Restorations, fillings, and bonding
- Root canal therapy
- Oral surgery, removal of decayed & impacted teeth
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
At CAMcare your health care comes first.
No one is denied care because of their inability to pay.
CAMcare offers a sliding fee discount program based on an individual’s income and family size, so that you never have to pay more than you are able.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Camcare Health - Paulsboro Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Camcare Health - Paulsboro? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Camcare Health - Paulsboro.