See All Grand Rapids Dental Clinics
About Cherry Street Services
Cherry Health is an independent, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a primary focus of providing high quality health services to those who have little or no access to health care, regardless of income or insurance status.
Cherry Health offers primary dental services to people of all ages in eight locations.
Cherry Health provides general and restorative dental services.
- Complete dentures
- Partials dentures
- Periodontal treatment
- Oral surgery procedures
Sliding fee Scale available to uninsured patients.
Monday, Wednesday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Tuesday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Cherry Street Services Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Cherry Street Services? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Cherry Street Services.