See All Wyoming Dental Clinics
About Mercy Health Dental Clinic
The Mercy Health Dental Clinic is full-service clinic located in Grand Rapids that is dedicated to providing the highest standard of dental health for all persons, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Digital X-rays
- Exams and cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Partial and full dentures
- Patient education
- Tooth removal
Mercy Health participates with Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan and many other insurance payers.
- Monday - Wednesday and Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Mercy Health Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Mercy Health Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Mercy Health Dental Clinic.