See All Newport News Dental Clinics
About Community Dental Services - Newport News
General dentistry which includes an exam, Xray, cleaning and a treatment plan.
SEVHS accepts uninsured as well as underinsured patients.
Your fees will be calculated according to a sliding fee scale, which is based upon your household income and family size.
Monday, Wednesday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Tuesday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Dental Services - Newport News Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Dental Services - Newport News? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Dental Services - Newport News.