See All Tacoma Dental Clinics
About Downtown Family Medical Clinic
Downtown Family Medical Clinic provides the following health services:
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
The history of the clinic system dates to 1969 when local physicians and concerned citizens, recognizing the problems of access to quality health care for the county's low-income and uninsured residents, established two volunteer clinics to help fill that void.
Community Health Care provides comprehensive primary medical and dental care through a clinic system that includes five medical and two dental clinics.
In addition care is also provided through a Women's Health Clinic.
Dental Care is provided by Licensed Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
Hours of operation: Call For Hours
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Downtown Family Medical Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Downtown Family Medical Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Downtown Family Medical Clinic.