See All Lakewood Dental Clinics
About Lakewood Family Dental Clinic
CHC Dental clinics provide preventive and restorative services for all ages, children and adults.
They focus on early screening for all children and sealants for school-age children.
CHC dentists have completed Access to Baby and Child Dentistry (ABCD) training, and are ABCD certified. This means that the dentists are well-trained and experienced in providing care for very young children and expectant mothers, as well as all adults.
Services provided include:
- Emergency Dental Care
- Nitrous for Children
- Night Guards
- Space Maintainers
- Broken Teeth
Many insurance plans are accepted including Washington Apple Health, Medicaid, Tricare for Dental and most private insurance plans.
Low-income patients may be eligible for payments on a sliding fee scale.
Monday - Saturday, 6:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Closed for lunch, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Lakewood Family Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Lakewood Family Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Lakewood Family Dental Clinic.