See All Fresno Dental Clinics
About Elm Women’s and Pediatric Community Health Center
Elm Community Health Center provides the following health services: Dental Services
Other Services offered:
Services at this location:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
WIC: including nutrition services
Patient Navigator: Chronic Disease Management
Health Insurance Assistance Program: Outreach and Enrollment
F-PACT: Family Planning, Access, Care and Treatment Program
Monday : 8:00am 7:00pm
Tuesday : 8:00am 7:00pm
Wednesday : 8:00am 7:00pm
Thursday : 8:00am 7:00pm
Friday : 8:00am 7:00pm
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Elm Women’s and Pediatric Community Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Elm Women’s and Pediatric Community Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Elm Women’s and Pediatric Community Health Center.