See All Kerman Dental Clinics
About United Health Centers -Kerman Health Center
- General Family Dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dental Services
Accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, for the uninsured, they accept payment using a sliding fee scale, based on family size and family income.
Monday, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm.
Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Saturday, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
United Health Centers -Kerman Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with United Health Centers -Kerman Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about United Health Centers -Kerman Health Center.