See All Cincinnati Dental Clinics
About Elm Street Dental Center - Bobbie Sterne Health Center
Adults and Children:
General Dental Services include:
Cleanings, fillings, extractions and dentures.
Emergency walk-ins accepted at 7:30 am, Monday-Friday
Fees and discounts are based on your income and family size (Federal Poverty Guidelines).
The Health Centers accept most Medicaid HMO plans (CareSource, Molina, Buckeye and Amerigroup), Medicare & Medicare HMO plans, as well as other private insurance plans.
If there is an outstanding balance on your account you may receive a bill.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Elm Street Dental Center - Bobbie Sterne Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Elm Street Dental Center - Bobbie Sterne Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Elm Street Dental Center - Bobbie Sterne Health Center.