See All Cincinnati Dental Clinics
About McMicken Dental Center
McMicken Dental Clinic provides dental services to low-income residents of Greater Cincinnati.
McMicken Dental Clinic is a seven chair, full service dental office that treats children and adults.
The clinic accepts most insurances, including all forms of Medicaid in Ohio, and a sliding fee scale is offered based on income for those without insurance or those who are insured with Kentucky Medicaid.
- Dentures Partials
- Root Canals
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Friday, 7:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
McMicken Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with McMicken Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about McMicken Dental Center.