See All Philadelphia Dental Clinics
About The South Philadelphia Health & Literacy Center
Good dental health is important for children and adults. If you take good care of your teeth and gums, you can prevent cavities, inflammation of gums, tooth loss and bad breath.
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans.
If you are uninsured, we charge a small fee based on family size and income.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm / Monday, Tuesday, Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm / Wednesday
8:00 am - 7:30 pm / Thursday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm / Saturday
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
The South Philadelphia Health & Literacy Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with The South Philadelphia Health & Literacy Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about The South Philadelphia Health & Literacy Center.