See All Miami Dental Clinics
About Miami-Dade Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic
Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must call for an appointment.
Educational dental clinic.
Provides reasonable dental rates due to this being a school.
The Miami Dade College Dental Hygiene Clinic provides low-cost services to students, faculty and the community.
- Cleanings, scaling and root planning
- Nutritional counseling
- Tobacco cessation
- Periodontal adjunctive chemotherapies
- Desensitization and fluoride treatments
- Localized antibiotic treatments
- Self-care instructions
Must be 5 years or older to become a patient.
Miami-Dade County residents.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Miami-Dade Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Miami-Dade Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Miami-Dade Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic.