See All Miami Dental Clinics
About Jessie Trice Dental Clinic
The Mission of Jessie Trice Community Health Center, Inc. is to improve health equality for the diverse South Florida community by providing and increasing access to quality comprehensive primary care services.
Provides preventative, restorative, rehabilitative and emergency dental care.
- Crown and bridge
- Root canal therapy
- Oral cancer screenings
- Periodontal treatment
- Disease prevention and health promotion education.
Private Insurances ( HMO’ s )
Prestige Health Choice (Medicaid plan)
Cash, Credit & Debit Cards
Discounted fees available ( Sliding Fee Scale)
Online financial preregistration (Patient financial advisors available)
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Every 2nd Saturday, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Jessie Trice Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Jessie Trice Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Jessie Trice Dental Clinic.