See All Panama Dental Clinics
About Early Education and Care BAY Head Start
Head Start is a national program designed to help prepare children for school. Early Education and Care's Head Start program provides professional services in the following areas:
Education and early childhood development, Medical and dental , Disability and mental health and Nutrition and parent involvement.
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Early Education and Care BAY Head Start Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Early Education and Care BAY Head Start? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Early Education and Care BAY Head Start.