See All Port St. Joe Dental Clinics
About Gulf County Health Department Dental Clinic
- General Examinations and X-rays
- Preventative services- sealants
- Fillings and extractions
- Major services: crown, bridge, partial and complete dentures*
Dental clinic hours:
7:00a.m. - 5:30p.m., EST
(Monday through Thursday)
Income Requirements: 200 percent of FPL or less; Medicaid eligible patients are also eligible for services.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday closed
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Gulf County Health Department Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Gulf County Health Department Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Gulf County Health Department Dental Clinic.