See All Indiantown Dental Clinics
About Florida Community Health Centers Dental Clinic Indiantown
Provides a general dental clinic for all ages.
Federally Qualified Health Center. Sliding fee scale based on Federal poverty level.
Costs: Based on procedure and sliding fee scale based on income.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Florida Community Health Centers Dental Clinic Indiantown Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Florida Community Health Centers Dental Clinic Indiantown? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Florida Community Health Centers Dental Clinic Indiantown.