See All Stuart Dental Clinics
About Christian Community Care Center Stuart
Dental clinic hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - By Appointment, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
5 years old and over.
Complete care available to Medicaid and low income patients at a reduced fee.
Martin County, St. Lucie County, Palm Beach County.
Emergency dental care.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Christian Community Care Center Stuart Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Christian Community Care Center Stuart? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Christian Community Care Center Stuart.