See All Fort Pierce Dental Clinics
About Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. - Fort Pierce
Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. - Fort Pierce provides the following health services:
- Women's Health Services
- Pediatric Services
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
Dental clinic hours:
Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Florida Community Health Centers provides accessible, cost-effective, high quality and comprehensive primary and preventive health care services to all persons, regardless of their socio-economic circumstances.
FCHC uses a sliding fee scale (SFS) based on federal poverty limits (FPL) to determine the amount of financial responsibility each patient carries regarding their health care services.
Patients who are at or below 100% of FPL have their health care needs provided by FCHC at a minimal charge.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. - Fort Pierce Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. - Fort Pierce? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. - Fort Pierce.