See All Valdosta Dental Clinics
About LAMP Dental Program
Dental extractions for Lowndes County residents.
Waiting list: three months to obtain an appointment for the dental clinic. Please call or visit the LAMP office to add your name and contact information to the waiting list.
Client interviews are held Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
No appointment is necessary.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Sunday Open 24 Hours
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
LAMP Dental Program Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with LAMP Dental Program? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about LAMP Dental Program.