See All Le Grand Dental Clinics
About Golden Valley Health Center- Le Grand Medical
- Exams and X-rays
- Cleanings and oral hygiene education
- Fillings and Sealants
- Extractions Referrals for root canals, crowns, and Orthodontics
Golden Valley Health Centers welcomes all private pay, full and partially insured, Medi-Cal and Medicare patients.
For patients without insurance, they offer a sliding fee scale based on income and family size to ensure that quality compassionate health care is readily accessible to everyone.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Golden Valley Health Center- Le Grand Medical Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Golden Valley Health Center- Le Grand Medical? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Golden Valley Health Center- Le Grand Medical.