See All Madera Dental Clinics
About Camarena Health
Madera Health Center provides the following health services:
- Primary Care
- Pediatric Services
- OB GYN
- Medical Services
- Health Education Services
- Dental Services
This Clinic is based on Sliding scale fees which are variable prices for products, services, or taxes based on a customer's ability to pay.
Such fees are thereby reduced for those who have lower incomes, or alternatively, less money to spare after their personal expenses, regardless of income
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Camarena Health Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Camarena Health? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Camarena Health.