See All Gonzales Dental Clinics
About Gonzales Community Dental Center
The Community Health Centers of South Central Texas, Inc. (CHCSCT) also known as Gonzales Community Health Center, is a non profit organization that has four Clinic locations: in Gonzales, Luling, Seguin and Victoria.
Presently have five chairs at the Gonzales clinic, four chairs in Seguin, and three chairs in Luling. Will be expanding the clinic in Luling by adding two more chairs to meet the demand for services.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday s 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm.
- Tuesday s 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday s 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday s 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday s 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Gonzales Community Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Gonzales Community Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Gonzales Community Dental Center.