See All Dunedin Dental Clinics
About Gulf Coast Dental Outreach Dunedin
Provides a community dental clinic for low income patients.
Serves those 3 years and older.
This is not a free clinic, it is a reduced fee clinic.
Exams, preventive care, fillings, extractions,some root canals, crowns, dentures, denture repair.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Gulf Coast Dental Outreach Dunedin Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Gulf Coast Dental Outreach Dunedin? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Gulf Coast Dental Outreach Dunedin.