See All Clearwater Dental Clinics
About Homeless Emergency Project Dental Office
Provides free dental care for uninsured residents of HEP who fall below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
Provides a full range of services including emergency relief of pain, preventative, and restorative care.
All ages served.
The Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) is a nonprofit org. that is recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive homeless shelters in Tampa Bay.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Homeless Emergency Project Dental Office Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Homeless Emergency Project Dental Office? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Homeless Emergency Project Dental Office.