See All Tampa Dental Clinics
About Judeo Christian Health Clinic
Judeo Christian Health Clinic provides the following health services:
- Pediatric Services
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
Dental Clinic is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and one Thursday per month.
Appointments are given up to two weeks in advance.
Dental services provided are Adult extractions and x-rays (No wisdom teeth).
Patients are encouraged to visit the Clinic during administrative hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm in order to schedule an appointment.
The Judeo Christian Health Clinic provides free, quality, timely and compassionate health care to medically indigent residents of the Tampa Bay area who have no other resources for their health care needs.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Judeo Christian Health Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Judeo Christian Health Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Judeo Christian Health Clinic.