See All Yulee Dental Clinics
About Nassau County Health Department Dental Clinic Yulee
Dental clinic hours:
Mondays through Fridays 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Provides dental services for children ages 1-20.
- Dental Examination
- Prophylaxis (Cleanings)
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Dental Sealants
- Dental x-rays
- Nitrous Oxide if needed
- Referrals as needed
Adult dental services (Ages 21 and over) are limited depending on specific programs and referrals are available for uninsured adults.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Nassau County Health Department Dental Clinic Yulee Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Nassau County Health Department Dental Clinic Yulee? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Nassau County Health Department Dental Clinic Yulee.