See All Jacksonville Dental Clinics
About Florida Baptist Convention Mobile Dental Clinic
The mission of the Baptist Mobile Dental Ministry is to help provide caring dental service and a Christian witness to Florida’s needy.
The Florida Baptist Convention Mobile Dental Unit, built in the year 1998, travels across Florida providing free dental care for patients in need.
The unit is a continuation of a mobile ministry that has provided free dental care for under-served Floridians since 1973.
Fillings and extractions only.
Visit Page for hours and Schedule.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Florida Baptist Convention Mobile Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Florida Baptist Convention Mobile Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Florida Baptist Convention Mobile Dental Clinic.